Until such time as we can finish the reconstruction of California and The United States of America, it is necessary for each of us to know our rights, our jurisdiction and our standing at all times. Whether we have encountered a Federal or State of California employee who thinks we are in their jurisdiction, or just wish to utilize our rights to defend ourselves and bear arms. This page will focus on the education and resources available to live as an American State National in peace, and safety.
Michelle Ford is an American State National, a teacher and a Common Law expert. In this episode, Michelle answers some interesting questions. What does it mean to be an American, on California? What is freedom, really?
Michelle also teaches a free class every Thursday at 9am PST. Register at https://californiaassembly.com and search under “Events”. The Zoom link vanishes at 9am on the dot, so be prompt!
Some helpful items to reference:
- Do Not Use Affidavits
- Grasp the importance of your Lawful Person
- Deprivation Of Rights Under Color of Law
- Lawful Terminology One-Pager
- UCC Commercial Code
- 1856 Bouvier’s Law Dictionary
- 1979 Army Pamphlet – Law of Peace owed to all peaceful civilians
- 2012 Title 50 Sole Relief and Remedy
- 2015 Notice to Public Law Enforcement
- 2020 Thick Red Line
- 2021 Criminal Incident Report
Reminder: “We do not ever quote Federal Code [or State of California Code] for any purpose other than reminding our Employees what their published law says about them and their obligations —- not our obligations— their obligations.